1. Introduction to course and practical information
2. Systematic literature review
Lecturer: Renata Močnik, MSc, University of Maribor Library, Slovenia
The term systematic review is used in two ways: it can refer to a prescribed methodology (method) or to the output report to itself.
At the end of the lesson:
- you will know the difference between a classic literature review and a systematic literature review,
- you will be familiar with the method of doing SLR, developed at the Griffith University,
- you will know why it’s useful,
- you will know why it’s worth to do it.